Scam Warning For Brokers  

Posted by Asad Ali


Being once a Forex trader you will meet many problems concerning the trustworthy of the broker you are dealing with. Unfortunately there are people who use this point to attack well-guaranteed brokers with.
I'm going to show you what I've found after my search, for this issue concerns me a lot because I used to be a trader in Forex Market for 6 years and then I became to be IB with one of the greatest brokers in Forex Market, and I have passed through problems very similar to this.
During my Forex activity I have seen many swindlers whose target is to steal money but by cheating. One of them is called Rashid, he is Algerian but lives in US.
His work concentrated on opening accounts and operating it with Automated Expert Advisers in order to ensure his profit.
He cheated many brokers and took money not of his rightful possession.

2 comments

Forex is a serious way to make money, and it is possible to get involved at ground level. Trading forex is perfectly legal and is based on probabilities, provided you can accurately weigh up the associated risks and rewards, you should do well.

That's why, by employing proven and effective methods of risk control, you can reduce the potential damage forex trading can throw your way, and help your method move forward to success.

Post a Comment

TheBestLinks

Subscribe to updates
International Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Top Sites

Business Blogs

Convert your money here

web submisiion

b1

Followers

TopOfBlogs

Search This Blog

Bookmark and Share